Well today, I will be doing a review about my current shower cream which Ms.Kath of Dear Kitty Kittie Kath had sent me. I really love the idea that Watson’s came up with their own skin care line because I have tried some of their bathe essentials before and I like them all. Not to mention most of those products are affordable.
What it claims:
The Rose and Peony range from Floral Temptation by Watson is especially formulated by Alpine Rose Stem Cells from Switzerland and Peony Extract from France to help moisturise your skin while protecting it from dryness and roughness.
How to use:
Apply an appropriate amount on your palm or sponge. Lather and gently massage all over your body. Rinse off thoroughly.
My Experience:I use it everyday when I shower. I like that it really works well as I partnered with my current body lotion. They work together to give me softer and less dry skin. It has a medium to thick consistency. A little amount goes a long way. I really like the scent, a lingering smell – subtle but not overpowering.. I am easily carried away by bathe products that have a long lasting scent. That still lingers your skin even after past an hour.
What I like:
- It has a nice smell that sticks to your skin even after bathe.
- Pump dispenser, you can control how much product to get.
- Mild and gentle. It is comparable to Johnsons Milk Bath.
- Available in any Watson’s counter.
- A small amount goes a long way.
What I don’t like:
- This product alone cannot eliminate the skin’s dryness. It is really essential to use skin smoothening lotion to achieve the smoother skin and less dry skin.
- Let the product sit on your skin for 2 or 3 minutes so your skin will absorb the product.
- Use skin smoothening lotion together with this product.
Suggestions and Recommendations:
I really recommend this product because it is very affordable yet helps to maintain the skins moisture. But if you have super dry skin, I suggest you also use a skin lotion for better result.
Stay Pretty Inside and Out!